Lockout-tagout (LOTO) safety procedures, as defined by Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), require that lockout devices be durable and standardized. Lockout devices use color, warning labels or tags, and a physical barrier to temporarily prohibit machine operation or power activation, and reduce accidents, during maintenance or repair. This padlock is just one of many parts needed to safely execute a lockout.
Material: Insulative safety padlock, Reinforced plastic body and plastic shackle.
a) Durable, lightweight, non-conductive Zenex™ lock body
b) Nylon non conductive Safety padlocks are completely insulated and against electric shocks
c) Write-on warning label, other design or langue can be custom made.
d) Key Retaining Feature: key is retaining while the locks are opened.
e) High Security 12 pin cylinder lock, up to 100000pcs different locking mechanisms.
f) Laser printing and logo engraving available if required.
g) Shackle Length: 76mm, other size can be custom made.
h) All colors can be made.
KEY CHARTING SYSTEM:
1. Keyed Differ System(KD): Each padlock is keyed differently, supplied with 2 keys per lock. 20000pcs individual padlocks available.
2. Keyed Alike System(KA): Each padlock is keyed the same. 1 key will open all padlocks in each group.
3. Differ & Master Key System(MK): Each padlock is keyed differently, supplied with 2 keys per lock. A master key will override and open any of these padlocks.
4. Alike & Master Key System(KAMK): Each padlock is keyed the same in one group. A master key will override and open all groups of Alike keyed. Master keyed safety padlock
5. Grand Master Key System(GMK): Each padlock is keyed different in one group. A master key will override and open all groups of keyed different.
Elenco prodotti : Lucchetto di sicurezza > Lucchetto del gancio di plastica